Hey guys! Sincerest apologies for my absence the last little while. Some unexpected circumstances came up which required me to travel out of town and I was unable to post. I’m back in the swing of things now, though, so expect lots of new stuff coming up! Here’s a little haul of some makeup items I grabbed from the Sephora VIB Sale, as well as a few other things I picked up over the last little while. I’ll do a full review/swatch post for each of these products within the next couple of weeks, so keep an eye out!
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick
- Child Star
- Queen B
- Cool Girl
- Evil Twin
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Hourglass No. 28 Primer Serum
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter – Aura
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – Gleam
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick – Scorpio
- Ardency Inn Modster Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments – Rose Gold
Have you guys tried any of these out yet? Did you pick up anything from the Sephora VIB Sale? Let me know in the comments!