When I placed my order for the Morphe 35O Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette, I decided to pick up the 35T Taupe Eyeshadow Palette ($22.99 USD, available at Morphe) at the same time. I thought it would be a good idea to grab a cooler-toned palette along with such a warm-toned one for the sake of variety. And also because I’m a makeup
hoarder addict enthusiast… Honestly, I don’t know why I’m even pretending to justify buying a total of 70 eyeshadows IN ONE PURCHASE, but at least it was cheap! That makes it a little better, right?
Here’s what it looks like swatched:
Why You Might Like This:
- You get 35 eyeshadows for $22.99, which is a really solid deal. There are also always 10% off coupons floating around, so try Googling one before buying to make it even cheaper!
- If you like cooler tones, this palette has lots of them!
- Although it is called the 35T Taupe Palette, it isn’t made up of solely taupes. There are a lot of purples, golds and rosey colours that compliment the taupe shades nicely.
- The shadows are all extremely smooth and pigmented.
- It has a good mix of matte, satin and shimmery finishes.
Why You Might Not Like This:
- If you’re not into cool tones, this probably isn’t the best palette for you.
- The same thing applies if you don’t like any shimmer or sheen to your eyeshadows.
- Because the shadows are so smooth (almost creamy), they might not work well by themselves on oilier eyelids. If you have a good eyeshadow primer, though, you should be fine.
- It doesn’t have any highlight colours or very dark, matte shadows. This might not be an issue to some, but if you want an “all-in-one” palette, this is lacking in those departments.
- Although it’s very thin, the palette is a little on the large side because of the number of eyeshadows it houses. This may or may not be an issue in terms of storage and travel.
All in all, I’m really loving the 35T Taupe Eyeshadow Palette. Taupe is one of my favourite eyeshadow colours to wear and this palette gives me so many pretty combinations to choose from. The quality of the eyeshadows is excellent and I love how many you get for the price! Do any of you have this or plan on grabbing it? Which one is your favourite between this one and the 35O Nature Glow Palette? Who’s judging me for getting both? Let me know in the comments!